Welcome to Turning Pointe School of Dance!
Once we receive your registration we will manually review it, apply any discounts, and then manually charge your card. If you register when we are closed we will process your registration when we return.
Our Board of Directors has determined Turning Pointe’s 2021-22 Covid Safety Plan. These requirements may change at any time, as we follow State of Michigan mandates.
- Masking for dancers in dance class is optional, parent choice, at this time.
- Teachers and staff will wear masks.
- All dancers must bring a mask. Masks are required for restrooms, dressing room, kitchen and for lingering in hallways.
- We will continue temperature and symptom screening for all people entering the building.
- All cleaning/sanitizing procedures remain in place.
- Lobbies will remain empty at this time to reduce the number of people in the building. The doors will be unlocked to allow restroom availability should a need arise for anyone waiting in the parking lot.
- If a student has a fever, they will not be allowed in the building. If a student exhibits any symptoms during class, such as a cough, a mask will be given and the parent called.
- If a student tests positive, or lives in a household with someone who has COVID or is exposed to someone with COVID, the student will quarantine for 10 days before coming back into the building to dance.
- ZOOM will be available for those in quarantine and for Preschool/Kinder parents. Zoom links are available in the Parent Portal.
- Holland Studios 1 and 2 will enter/exit via the front door. The back Studio 3, mainly used for older students, will enter and exit via the back door.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to email our School Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (616) 394-7109.