Thank you for choosing Turning Pointe School of Dance! Please scroll down and read the important registration, payment and liability information below. Submission of this online registration form indicates that you have read and agreed to the terms below.
By submitting this registration, I agree to these terms:
- Online registration requires a credit or debit card. Your card will be charged after the Turning Pointe office reviews your registration.
- Some classes must be paid in full: Weekly Ballet Classes for ages 3-7, 5 or 6 Weeks Full Day Classical Ballet Intensives.
- To register for all other Intensive Weeks and Workshops a 20% deposit plus a nonrefundable registration fee of $10 ($30 family max) are charged to your credit/debit card.
- Your credit/debit card remains in our secure system.
- The remaining 80% tuition due is charged to the card on file each registered Monday.
- If you prefer not to use a credit or debit card to register, please download a registration form. Forms may be dropped off or mailed to : Turning Pointe School of Dance, 437 136th Ave., Holland, MI 49424. Registrations without a credit/debit card must be paid in full by check or cash.
- Weather-related school closings do not alter tuition.
- Tuition will not be reduced or refunded due to common student illness or family vacation. Students may make up classes.
- Tuition is non- refundable.
- There are no Family discounts in the Summer Session.
- Boys receive 50% tuition discount for Summer.
Medical and Photographic Liability Release
By continuing the registration process for my child(ren) I am expressing my agreement that Turning Pointe School of Dance shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injury sustained by my child while in classes at its studio or at off-site events sponsored or participated in by Turning Pointe School of Dance. I accept full responsibility for any such injuries or damages, which may occur to my child in, on or about the said premises and activities.
Further, with regard to medical treatment, I hereby authorize Turning Pointe School of Dance to act for me in case of an emergency. I further agree that Turning Pointe School of Dance shall not be liable for any loss or theft of personal property. I understand that Turning Pointe School of Dance may use for publicity or promotional purposes, my child’s name, pictures or a video of him or her participating in its program with no obligations or liability to me.
How to register:
Register in person, by mail,
or online using the registration link at the bottom of this page
Turning Pointe School of Dance
437 136th Ave.
Holland, MI 49424
Weekly Ballet Classes For Ages 3-7
- Payment for Weekly Ballet Classes For Ages 3-7 is due in full at registration
- No refunds
Classical Ballet Intensive Weeks and Workshops
- Unless paid in full, accounts must have a debit/credit card in our secure system
- A 20% deposit + one time $10 registration fee is due at registration
- The remaining 80% weekly tuition due is automatically charged to the card on file each registered Monday. No refunds.
- Create Your Own Intensive Discount-10% off 5 weeks or 15% off 6 weeks.
- Must be paid in full by June 9th. No refunds or financial adjustments.