- Register online at www.turningpointedance.org, in person, or by mail.
- ALL accounts must register a credit/debit card and are automatically enrolled in a monthly “auto charge” program. To avoid the auto charge, cash or check payment must be received in the Holland Office by the 28th of the month.
- Students are registering for a full year class. Any withdrawals during the school year are subject to the Withdrawal Policy (see below).
- $15 non-refundable registration fee per student or $30 maximum per family.
- First month’s tuition and registration fee are due upon registration.
- Students registering throughout the year between the 1st and the 14th of the month pay the full current month’s tuition. Students registering between the 15th and the 31st of the month pay 1⁄2 of the current month’s tuition.
- Scheduled Turning Pointe holidays, breaks and weather-related school closings do not alter monthly tuition.
- Tuition will not be reduced or refunded due to common student illness or family vacation. Students may make up classes. (Please see Parent Handbook.)
- Account balances must be paid in full before registering for a new school term.
- A $25 late fee will be applied to any account in which the monthly auto charge is rejected unless other payment arrangements have been made.
- ALL accounts must register a credit/debit card and are automatically enrolled in a monthly “auto charge” program which charges the filed card Oct. 1-May 1.
- Statements are sent by email to student accounts on the 15th of the month. Families preferring to avoid the “auto charge” may pay with cash or check received in the Holland Administrative Office by the 28th of the current month.
- 5% discount for entire 9 mos. paid in full with cash/check, paid at registration.
- To withdraw a student, the parent must call or email the Administrative Director. A student will be considered “active” up until the time this communication takes place and tuition will continue to be charged.
- If a student withdraws at any time during a month the withdrawal is processed as of the last day of that month. There is no refund of any portion of that month’s tuition. There is also a $25 withdrawal processing fee charged to the account at that time. Classes and staffing are established based on enrollment at the beginning of the session. Therefore, student withdrawal has an impact on the expenses of the school, a non-profit ministry.
Discounts – One discount type per family:
- Family Discount: Families with more than one dancer receive a 15% discount on each dancer after the 1st with the largest tuition.
- Boys coming into the Training Division with no experience receive their 1st year of tuition free. After the first year, Train. Div. boys receive a 50% tuition discount. Boys are required to pay registration, participation and costume fees.
- Multiple Class Discount: Children’s and Elective Division students taking more than one class type per week receive the following discounts: 1st-full, 2nd-40% off, 3rd-50% off. Discounts are already applied to Training Division.
- Financial need-based scholarships for boys and girls are available in very ￼￼￼￼￼￼limited amounts. Please inquire at the office.