End of Year Showcase
Year End Worship Concert-free to guests
Come celebrate the end of the year with a performance featuring the Recreational Division and Training Division Level 1A and Level 1B. With a wide variety of styles of dance, including: Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Hip-Hop and Musical Theatre, you will see what students have been working on since the start of the school year. This is a wonderful opportunity for families and friends to see how much your dancer has grown both spiritually and artistically throughout the year!
Participation fee and costume purchase fees apply. Please note: participation fees cover facility rental, administrative, choreographic and rehearsal expenses.Note: Storytime Ballet students have an informal in-studio performance at the end of each 8 week session.
End of Year Showcase
2020 Important Dates
Location of Dress Rehearsals and Showcases:
- Community Reformed Church, 10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, Michigan
Showcase Date: Saturday, May 16th at Community Reformed Church, Zeeland
- 10:00am Hudsonville Showcase – Dancers may be dropped off no earlier than 9:30am
- 12:30pm Holland* Showcase – Dancers may be dropped off no earlier than 12:00noon
- 3:00pm Holland* Showcase – Dancers may be dropped off no earlier than 2:30pm
- *Holland dancers perform in one Showcase and attend one mandatory rehearsal.You will be informed of which Holland Showcase time and which Dress Rehearsal/Photo Shoot time your dancer will attend.
- Students arrive in costume with hair and make up done
- Students may NOT be picked up until the end of the Showcase. Dancers watch the show backstage with their teacher and class.
Mandatory Dress Rehearsals at Community Reformed Church:
- Thursday, May 14th Holland Classes Mandatory Dress Rehearsal/Photo Shoot
- 5:00-6:30pm or 6:30-8:00pm
- Some dancers* arrive at 5:00pm
- Some dancers* arrive at 6:30pm
- *Holland dancers only attend one Dress Rehearsal. You will be informed of which time your dancer must attend.
- Friday, May 15th Hudsonville Classes Mandatory Dress Rehearsal/Photo Shoot
- All dancers arrive at 5:00pm
- Students arrive at Dress Rehearsal/Photo Shoot in costume with hair and make up done. Professional photographers take class photos backstage.
- For Dress Rehearsal/Photo Shoots parents are required to stay. As soon as their dancer has rehearsed parents may take them backstage for an individual photo (if desired) and/or are free to leave.
- Parents are urged to take photos and video at this Dress Rehearsal. No videotaping is allowed the day of the Showcase.
- All dancers (except Hip Hop) must purchase a fresh pair of footed tights for the Showcase. Parents will be informed of appropriate color. Tights must be footed for consistency in photographs.
- Don’t allow dancers to play with costume.
- Silk Keepsake Flowers with commemorative ribbon may be ordered via a Google Form emailed to parents in May. Pre-orders only. Nothing is sold the day of the show. Please let Grandparents know that nothing is sold at the Showcase.
- No saving seats on Showcase Day (may save 1 seat for parent checking in dancer.)
- Dancers may not be picked up until the end of the performance.